Intern of the joint Ukrainian-American program "Trauma therapy"
Education and Experience:
- Educator, Odessa State Pedagogical Ushynsky-University
26 years of experience as educator at kindergarten
- Psychologist, National Pedagogical Dragomanov-University, Kyiv;
- Program of Interdisciplinary counseling at Nataly-Makarchuk-School of psychological design, analytically oriented approach.
- First psychological aid training: crisis, trauma, grief, bereavement (UETS, Ukraine in cooperation with Regent University , USA)
- psychologist at volunteer project of charity fund for support in crisis situations «Anchor»
Particularly successful in:
- Support of patients with cancer and their family members;
- parental problem solving;
- improvement self-esteem and motivation;
- trauma therapy, bereavement, grief;
- overcoming problems in relationship, fear of loneliness, fear of intimacy