Practicing psychologist. Experience since 2004. Higher education in the specialty "Psychology".
Crisis Psychologist, Trauma Therapist.
Graduate of a joint Ukrainian-American program
«Psychological Counseling and Trauma Therapy»
Certified traumatherapist through the program of postgraduate trauma therapy training (Regent University, USA)
· EMDR-certified (EMDR HAP USA)
Areas of professional interest:
- EMDR therapy;
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT);
- Mindfulness based cognitive therapy;
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy;
- Neurolinguistic Programming Therapy (NLP).
Most often works with issues such as:
- Perinatal loss (the death of a child during childbirth or in the womb, or the experience of miscarriage or moribund pregnancy.);
- Therapy of grief (psychotherapy for people who have suffered loss);
- Experiences of life crises (personal, social, age, etc.);
- Depression, loss of meaning in life;
- Panic attacks, anxiety neurosis;
- Emotional addiction;
- Recovery after divorce;
- Sexology (psychogenic sexual disorders);
- Food addiction.
In my practice of psychological techniques, I choose those that are best suited for a particular client to best address their issues as quickly as possible.
The main purpose of my work as a psychologist is to improve the quality of life for my clients, by helping them identify ways to solve problems, actualize the belief in themselves and the ability to change their lives for the better.